Welcome to The Tern Inn and Cottages
Thank you for visiting our website! In August, The Tern Inn was awarded the Service Excellence Award from Trip Advisor for 2015! Please view our reviews on their site. Book on our website or call us at 508-432-3714. We hope you will consider booking with us.
Our hybrid property spans almost 2 acres in a residential neighborhood. For your B&B experience, we offer a mix of rooms in our Main Inn and our Carriage House. For a sense of the old Cape Cod vacation experience, we have 6 lovely cottages where you and your family can enjoy a home away from home. Your comfort is our top priority. Come take a vacation for a week or longer at the Tern Inn and Cottages. Or if you simply need a safe, clean and secure place to spend a few nights while you take care of business, this is the place for you.
- Inn Guest Rooms - Separate Entrances, Private Baths, High-Tech Whisper Quiet Mini Split AC, Cable and WIFI
- Carriage House Guest Rooms - Private Bath, AC, Cable and WIFI
- Available Nightly with Delicious Breakfast Included
- Fully Equipped Cottages with Kitchen, AC, Cable, Weekly in Season or Nightly/Weekly off Season
- Residential Neighborhood - Less Than 1/2 Mile to the Pleasant Road beach on Nantucket Sound
- Outdoor Pool, Recreation Area, Basketball Court
Harwich, Mass - The Midpoint on Cape Cod
Harwich is located in the center of Cape Cod. The Tern Inn is the perfect place to use as a launching point for your vacation. You can visit Provicetown or Woods Hole in 50 minutes either way. The options for taking a ferry to Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket are located in Harwich Port, Hyannis and Woods Hole. While you're here, please explore our village which can provide hours of kayaking or boating, biking, hiking, fishing or golfing, You can shop in quaint Harwich Port for unique Cape Cod memorabilia and quality merchandise. There are live theater presentations at the reknown Harwich Junior Theatre and great restaurants a plenty for you dining pleasure. Or spend the day at one of our great beaches, the closest being just a short 1/2 mile away. We are just minutes to Chatham, one of the Cape's favorite destinations.
We are Cape Cod natives and excited to help you fulfill your vacation dreams!