Cape Cod Inn Guest Rooms & Cottages
Explore our web pages and see the many ways we can help accommodate your Cape Cod vacation stay.
Guest Rooms: Cape Cod Inn Bed & Breakfast Guest Rooms
Efficiency Cottage: Cape Cod Efficiency Cottage
One Bedroom Cottages: Cape Cod One Bedroom Cottages
Two Bedroom Cottage: Cranberry Cottage
Three Bedroom Cottage: Three Bedroom Cape Cod Cottage
Our hybrid property spans almost 2 acres in a residential neighborhood. For your B&B experience, we offer a mix of rooms in our Main Inn and our Carriage House. For a sense of the old Cape Cod vacation experience, we have 6 lovely cottages where you and your family can enjoy a home away from home. Your comfort is our top priority. Come take a vacation for a week or longer at the Tern Inn and Cottages. Or if you simply need a safe, clean and secure place to spend a few nights while you take care of business, this is the place for you.
– Main Inn Guest Rooms – Separate Entrances, Private Baths, Fujitsu Whisper Quiet Mini Split AC, Cable and WIFI
– Carriage House Guest Rooms – Private Baths, Fujitsu Whisper Quiet Mini Split AC, Cable and WIFI
– Delicious Breakfast Included with Main Inn and Carriage House Guest Rooms Stay
– Fully Equipped Cottages with Kitchen, AC, Cable, Weekly in Season or Nightly/Weekly off Season
– Residential Neighborhood – Less Than 1/2 Mile to the Pleasant Road beach on Nantucket Sound
– Outdoor Pool, Recreation Area, Basketball Court
Harwich, Mass – The Midpoint on Cape Cod
Harwich is located in the center of Cape Cod. The Tern Inn is the perfect place to use as a launching point for your vacation. You can visit Provicetown or Woods Hole in 50 minutes either way. Enjoy a Whale Watch in Provincetown or the options for taking a ferry to Martha’s Vineyard and Nantucket launching from Harwich Port, Hyannis or Woods Hole. While you’re here, please explore our village which can provide hours of kayaking or boating, biking, hiking, fishing or golf. You can shop in quaint Harwich Port for unique Cape Cod memorabilia and quality merchandise. There are live theater presentations at the renown Cape Cod Theatre Company home of Harwich Junior Theatre and great restaurants a plenty for your dining pleasure. Or spend the day at one of our great beaches, the closest being just a short 1/2 mile away. We are just minutes to Chatham, one of the Cape’s favorite destinations.
We are Cape Cod natives and excited to help you fulfill your vacation dreams!